Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gluten-Free Scones!


Don’t these scones look luscious?  I made them for a brunch I served and the guests didn’t even know they were gluten-free.  In fact, my mouth is watering just a little bit while thinking about them!

This recipe comes from my new favorite cookbook, Gluten-Free Baking by Rebecca Reilly.  This has wonderful recipes like biscotti, filo, and cream puffs!  I mean, really, GF cream puffs!  They were (of course) the first recipe I made, and I ate them so quickly that there are no photos to show for it. 

Gluten-Free Baking isn’t for the novice baker, so beware.  But, if you have even a little experience with GF recipes, give it a whirl and see what you think.  I don’t think you'll be disappointed.

And no, I’m not going to post the scone recipe--it's Rebecca’s creation, and I want to you to read her book!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment