Monday, February 20, 2012

Eat like a dietitian part 2


I've stolen the idea of posting my weekly menu from my fellow blogger Allison at Decadent Philistines Save the World , both because I love the idea and because patients are always asking me what I eat.  No, I don't think everyone should eat like me, but darn it, if it helps you to eat healthier or provides new ideas, I'm happy to post a few weeks worth of menus.

If you're curious why I only plan meals through Wednesday, see my original post on menu planning.  Also,  despite what my meal list looks like, I always put veggies with my dinners but what exactly depends on what's in season and what's on-sale.

Sunday: One-Pot Cod with Chorizo, Potatoes, and Paprika Aioli w/ Salad from Cook's Illustrated
Monday: Bibimbap (see my previous post for the recipe and veggie sides here)
Tuesday: Pesto Pasta with Smoked Salmon and Blanch Kale (from our winter garden!)
Wednesday: Beef Tacos with lots o' veggies on top and broccoli salad

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment