Friday, October 10, 2014

Contribute to Gluten Free Girl's Kickstarter!


Do you bake with gluten-free flours?  Do you want a whole-grain or grain-free mix but can't find one in stores?  Help Shauna James Ahern, the Gluten Free Girl, fund her Kickstarter campaign to get healthy, wholesome, gluten-free mixes to a store near you.

I like to mix my own flour because the mixes currently available, while delicious, are extremely processed, with nary a whole grain to be found.  Before Teo was born, I made up some gluten-free pancake, cookie and banana bread mixes for my mother to bake us while she was visiting because she wanted to cook for us but wasn't comfortable doing the mixing herself.  I think it would be amazing to have wholesome gluten-free flour mixes available, both for my own use and for my family to use to bake nourishing and delectable treats.

If you too would like a healthy gluten free flour option, I encourage you to pledge what you can to Shauna's Kickstarter campaign.  Let's make this happen!

4 comments:

  1. This is really a nice blog..very informative & very interesting..I m Glad that fortunately i found it on Google, thanks for this Great Info. Diet Chart || Balanced Diet Chart || Food Supplements

    ReplyDelete
  2. And she's now admitting that she can't fulfill the rewards to the KS donors.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/blogsnark/comments/5ab1vo/breaking_glutenfree_girl_kickstarter_update_that/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Saffon Bistro

    ReplyDelete