Monday, April 25, 2016

Where is Autumn?

Hello, friends!

So you may have noticed a general lull in the blog posts coming your way recently. OK, really since my little ball of energy and wonder was born. I have FIVE unfinished posts sitting in this space waiting to be finished and well, I just haven't committed the time to that process. It just takes too long!

But never fear, I'm still on the interwebs, just in places with a much lower word count requirement. You can talk with me on twitter or follow me on Instagram.  I'm still chatting about nutrition and food with a little bit of life thrown in.  I'd love to see you there!

I've also started promoting my nutrition-based food photography and you can check out my iStock portfolio here.

So, will I ever blog again? Oh, probably. You'll be the first to know :)

Cheers!


9 comments:

  1. Thank you for such a fantastic blog , and I have been on the lookout for such information. Garden of life primal defense

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all i would like to thank you for the great and informative entry. I has to admit that I have never heard about this information I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and attractive information and I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future. Keep it up. garden of life primal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a great blog. I was able to get the information that I had been looking for. Thanks once again!
    food nutrition product

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fabrat food ,very help fool http://www.bci.edu.bd/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog post and really helpful and your blog are very interesting.
    Midnightinfo

    ReplyDelete
  6. That 's the rec middle goers dependably Supplements King Pro convey with them necessary protein cafes or necessary protein drinks together with them recover themselves in a flash and to quicken enhancing muscle cells. Protein-The Best Mate Of The Gym Goers: • Proteins recover the harmed cells in the human body and develop them strong along wrinkles encouraging muscular growth.
    Supplements King Pro
    For More Information Visit>>>>
    http://www.supplementskingpro.com/

    ReplyDelete